Health and Wisdom
MAGNESIUM OIL USP WITH ALOE VERA 12 OZ
- Up to 90% of the population of the United States is Magnesium deficient!
- Women pass their deficiencies on to their children – when a woman is deficient in one mineral during pregnancy, it will take 3 generations of supplementation for that one mineral to be restored!
- People who exercise – Physical exertion strips Magnesium from inside the cells
- People who do not exercise! – Those who do not exercise generally deal with stress and frustrations which need to be eliminated.
- The young, the middle aged, and the elderly – Virtually everyone.
- Those on medication – Prescription and OTC
- Anyone consuming the Standard American Diet – The ground is stripped of nutrients and when added to processed foods, sugars, and chemicals, there is little wonder we are lacking in Magnesium along with most other nutrients. Additionally, cooking foods decreases nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
WHAT IS THE SCIENCE?
- The human body is made up of 75 to 100 trillion cells
- Cells are supposed to have a specific shape and gap between them
- Each one of these cells have the ability to communicate and receive messages from other cells
- 1% of the Magnesium in the body is in the blood and except for extreme cases of acute alcoholism, starvation, or diabetic acidosis a deficiency will never be discovered through a blood test
- Magnesium is supposed to be the 7th most abundant mineral in the body
- Magnesium is responsible for the relaxation phase of the muscles and the heart
- Magnesium is required in over 300 enzymatic processes in the body
- One function of Magnesium is to regulate the nerves