INNERME IProtein Mix 'Cacao' 490 g
- high in protein and 100% vegetable
- provides all essential amino acids
- wonderfully easy to digest
To recover from a heavy training or competition as an athlete, it is not enough to take a rest. You need proteins for this, also to build and maintain muscle . Since you usually don't get enough protein from your regular diet, you can fall back on this delicious mix with cocoa flavor!
Our Protein Mix 'Cacao' has a renewed recipe , with even more fiber. These ensure a better absorption of the proteins and can contribute to a good intestinal flora. Furthermore, you can still enjoy this 100% vegetable protein powder as you are used to: in your breakfast or dessert, or as a protein shake.
Make a tasty protein shake with our Protein Mix 'Cacao':
- within 30 minutes after an effort
- instead of an (extra) meal
Preparation : Mix 1 serving of 35 g (that is 3 full scoops of powder) with 500 ml of cereal drink (based on rice, spelled, oats, ...), or with almond or soy drink for even more protein.
Protein shakes based on our Protein Mix 'Cacao' are pure indulgence for your body:
- They supply all essential amino acids . You cannot create it yourself, so you have to get it from your diet.
- They can contribute to the maintenance and building of muscles , as well as to a quick recovery.
- They contain maca , which is also known as Peruvian ginseng and is known for its many positive effects.
- They are delicious as a shake, in your breakfast or in your dessert. Plenty of options!
- The renewed recipe contains extra much fiber .
- A 35 g serving contains 20 g of protein and equals an 80 g steak.
brown rice protein powder *, sunflower seed protein powder *, cocoa *, linseed protein powder *, agave *, coconut flour *, coconut sugar *, maca powder *, psyllium powder *, Celtic sea salt.
* from controlled organic cultivation.
The Protein Mix 'Cacao' contains naturally occurring sugars and may contain traces of gluten and nuts.
Nutritional value per 35 g (1 serving):
- energy: 556 kJ / 133 kcal
- fats: 2.4 g, of which 1.0 g are saturated
- carbohydrates: 6.2 g, of which 3.5 g sugars
- proteins: 20.5 g
- salt: 0.21 g
- fiber: 5.5 g
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- energy: 1589 kJ / 380 kcal
- fats: 7.0 g, of which 2.9 g are saturated
- carbohydrates: 17.7 g, of which 10.0 g sugars
- proteins: 58.5 g
- salt: 0.59 g
- fiber: 15.6 g
To be used within a varied, balanced diet and as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Since we do not use synthetic flavors, the subtle taste of our products may vary slightly from production batch to production batch. What is certain: you always taste nature!