PROPER PH BALANCE
Careful, balanced association of plant extracts and mineral salts
- Promotes acid-base balance and supports the body’s natural response to inflammation
- No GMO ingredients
- Gluten Free
- With natural sweeteners, from STEVIA (Stevyol glycosides)
What is Proper Ph balance?
PROPER PH BALANCE is a dietary supplement with plant extracts and mineral salts
, namely Carrot, Fennel, DandelionLemon Balm Extracts and Nettle Root with Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium.
Promotes acid-base metabolism and supports a natural response to inflammation*
- acid-base rebalance is useful to support normal cell enzyme function, which means to work on the inner, deeper circuits that help our body staying healthy
Why Proper Ph balance is unique
- unique blend of mineral and plant extracts in a balanced concentration.
- It contains phosphates, carbonates and citrates to cover the full range of buffer systems
- It promotespH balance without alkalinization
- It supports mineral balance
Mineral ingredients - Action
Magnesium (Magnesium citrate) Alkalinizing*
Potassium (Potassium citrate) Electrolyte balance support*
Zinc (zinc citrate) Alkalinizing, promotes a healthy immune system*
Copper citrate Alkalinizing, for the maintenance of healthyvessel walls*
Calcium (Calcium carbonate) Alkalinizing, Promotes a healthy histamine response.*
Manganese carbonate Alkalinising,
Selenium (L-Seleniomethionine) Antioxidant*
Iron (iron phosphate) promotes healthymitochondrial function*
Magnesium (magnesium oxide) promotes healthy muscle function*
Molybdenum (ammonium molybdate)
Fiber (Bamboo fiber) supports healthy connective tissue function*
Nettle (Urtica dioica L Root, dry extract) promotes the body’s normal anti- inflammatory response and a healthy histamine response*
Carrot (Daucus carota L. Root, dry extract, standardized to 1.8% Betacarotene). Contains vitamin A: promotes healthy skin*
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L Leaves, dry extract, standardized to. 2% Rosmarinic acid) supports normal muscle relaxation
Linden (Tilia cordata Mill. Flowers, dry extract) supports normal muscle relaxation*
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill. Fruit, dry extract, Standardized to 1% essential oil) supports healthy digestion*
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale Root, dry extract) helps maintain healthykidneys and liver*
Why use Proper Ph balance?
The main parameters to control and maintain the body homeostasis (physiological balance) are temperature, oxygenation, glycaemia and pH. Among all these, pH is the most important and delicate, and requires a constant and careful control.
The maintenance of the intracellular and extracellular pH within its physiological range is the necessary to keep the cell enzymatic metabolic processes all in good order.
All physiological functions depend on a perfect acid-base balance. This process obviously requires a continuous and constant adaptation effort that may sometimes turn out to be inadequate. This might make the scales tip in favor of a surplus tissue acidification involving serious unhealthy conditions.
When there is an abundance of acid production due to a protein surplus catabolism, for instance in case of fatigue, fever, fasting, aging, or due to an increased animal protein intake (>30 g/day), the emunctories are not capable of maintaining the physiological acid-base balance.
The body natural tendency towards homeostasis triggers aid mechanisms: activation of buffer systems (carbonates, phosphates, citrates, etc.) and storage of H+ inside the extracellular matrix.
However, the capacity to produce physiological buffer systems is limited. If a metabolic acidosis lasts long the body begins to search for the necessary ions in Na+ and Ca++ supplies to compensate for the acidity. As a result, the supplies of these minerals decrease thus inducing the onset of some diseases, such as osteoporosis.
The matrix capacity to store acids is considerable, whereas the kidneys filtration capacity is much more limited (risk of nephrolithiasis).
Therefore a gap between acid storage and kidney excretory capacity might arise and cause a surplus storage of these substances inside the matrix. The body will try to compensate for this metabolic acidosis condition by activating physiological buffer systems. As soon as these
are not able to compensate the H+ surplus, a chronic tissue acidosis will certainly occur bringing about serious consequences for the cell, and the whole body.
The use of Proper Ph Balance promotes a healthy acid-base balance.
Proper Ph balance:
Promotes healthy acid-base balance*.
- Contains substances that are useful to nourish the cells, such as trace elements and minerals*
and supports the body’s natural response to inflammation*
All these factors help maintain body’s homeostatic balance and therefore good health and general wellness.
Proper Ph balance is ideal:
in cases of bone mineral deficiencies (particularly osteoporosis)
- in anyone over the age of fifty
- in cases of bone mineral deficiencies (particularly osteoporosis)
- as an adjuvant, in subjects with chronic inflammatory diseases
- for people on hyper-proteic diet
- for peoplewith an unhealthy lifestyle (stress, smoking, sedentary life)
- in athletes
- for people on a special diet
- for people who drink large amounts of acidic drinks (e.g. cola and other soft drinks)
- in cases of unbalanced intake of protein supplements
- to prepare patients for any kind of pharmacological therapy.
How Proper Ph balance acts
Mechanisms of action:
- it helps maintain the buffer systems*
- it helps maintain optimized intra and extra-cellular concentration gradient of hydrogen ions*
- it helps maintain cell membrane permeability*
- it supports healthy correct cell function with coenzymatic activity mineral supplemtaion*• helps maintain healthy tissues*
- it promotes the body’s natural ability to detoxify it’s cells*
- helps maintain a healthy matrix
- it promotes healthy metabolic function in cells*
- it helps maintain healthy tissues*
- it supplements the intake of minerals
- it promotes healthydigestion
- The ADVANTAGES of Proper Ph balance
- Pleasant flavor
- Perfect solubility
- Lactose- and gluten-free
Fields of application
- For the maintenance of Acid-base balance*
- Mineral supplementation
- For the maintenance of a healthy digestive system*
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 7 years of age take 1 sachet daily. Dissolve the sachet in half a glass of water, best in the evening and between meals.
WARNINGS: Store the product in a cool and dry place and protect from light. The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored in its original and undamaged packaging. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.