30 sachets, 2.64 oz each.
To be dissolved in water.
6 probiotcs strains + prebiotic fiber
- Allergy-free tested
- All Guna Nutraceuticals contain non-
GMO food ingredients
* What is INTEGRAL PROBIOTICS
INTEGRAL PROBIOTICS is a symbiotic dietary supplement, containing probiotic strains and prebiotic fiber, in microencapsulated form.
The word Symbioticrefers to a combination of probiotics and prebiotics that work in synergy. this mix of probiotics and prebiotics has a beneficial effect on the host’s organism*. It improves the survival and implantation of live microbial strains in the gastrointestinal tract, by selectively stimulating the growth and/or by activating the metabolism of one or a limited number of health-promoting bacteria, thus promoting host welfare*.
- INTEGRAL PROBIOTICS contains 6 different probiotic bacteria strains: this probiotic component belongs to the Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus They act in synergy to guarantee the colonization of the various parts of the intestine. The colonization lasts over time: the presence of Lactobacillus salivarius LS03 help strains to better adhere to the epithelial mucosa of the intestine.
The probiotic component also includes Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR06 and Lactobacillus plantarum LP02, both of which produce substances that are considered as useful formaintaining a healthy immune system*.
The probiotics are certified and traceable (with abbreviations BS, LR, LP, LS…) and registered in an international culture collection.
- These probiotics are microencapsulated. It means they are coated. The use of this technology (microencapsulation) improves the survival capacity of the strains during gastroduodenal transit. Microencapsulation allows the strains to pass unharmed through the acid gastric environment: 100% of the microorganisms reach the intestine alive and viable. All the 2 billion strains reach the intestine. This means to guarantee a colonization rate 5 times higher compared to non-microencapsulated strains.
- The formula is further improved by including prebiotic fiber, namely FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides). This association makes the product a symbiotic supplement. Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) stimulate the development of the probiotic strains in a selective manner.
FOS are not hydrolyzed by the digestive enzymes or absorbed by the mucosa of the small intestine. They reach the colon intact, where they are selectively fermented by the beneficial component of the gut microbiota, particularly the Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria. FOS also promotethe metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids, they help maintain a healthy structure of the intestinal mucosa, by supporting its "barrier effect" and promotethe absorption of certain minerals, particularly calcium and magnesium.*
Why use INTEGRAL PROBIOTICS
The intestine is a true microcosm that controls the balance of the whole body, such as the absorption of nutrients and water and the regulation of the internal defense “barrier”.
The mucosa that lines it has various functions, i.e. nervous (it can secrete neuropeptides and neurohormones), endocrine (hormone secretion), immune (cytokine secretion). It is also deeply connected with all the other organs. By supportingthe intestine to efficiently maintain its natural state of health and keep it stable, the whole body is preserved, which in turn has unexpected beneficial effects on other organs too, and even on the mind.*
Apart from nutrient absorption, the intestinal mucosa also has an important immune function, which is induced by the antigenic stimulation generated by the introduction of food (with its microbial load) into the body, and also by the presence of a varied flora (microbiota) of resident microorganisms that are attached to the walls or in transit.
The microbiota of the gastrointestinal system is the set of microorganisms found in the human digestive system, which plays an essential role for human life. According to scientists, the human organism is rather a “super-organism”, as it comprises a number of bacteria that is almost three times the total number of cells in the human body, and at least four million different types of bacteria, which live in close “mutualistic” contact with the intestinal mucosa (40,000 billion: the number of cells that are contained in an adult human body. 110,000 billion: the number of bacteria that we host, or rather that host us, as there are 2.7 times more bacteria in our body than human cells).
A perfect machine, where each of the two components is essential to the other. This peaceful cohabitation of bacteria and cells (symbiosis) is what integral probioticsis meant to maintain*.
For years, it was believed that killing bacteria was the right thing to do against illness and antibiotics were overused, with the intention of sterilizing the gastrointestinal tract. Then the opposite was done, with generalized probiotic treatments, to help the proliferation of bacteria. Integral probiotics focuses on a new type of intervention: selecting the microbiota.
The composition of the microbiota is heavily influenced by diet. Unbalanced diet, psychophysical stress, unbalanced lifestyle, incorrect use of medicinal drugs can alter and damage the microbiota. Depletion and alteration of the microbiota is called dysbiosis.
It is estimated that approximately 98% of the general population suffers from dysbiosis: it causes a series of dysfunctions that can have repercussions on the general health of the individual, with an alteration in intestinal function.
The role played by the body’s natural microbiota is strategic for the correct function of the entire body:
- digestion of various dietary components
- production of trophic substances
- interaction with the immune system
- barrier effect” that prevents the passage of elements that are potentially harmful to the connective tissue.
6 selected probiotics strains, in "gastro-protected”, micro-encapsulated form, for maximum probiotic biological activity:
- Bifidobacterium lactis 8501, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 and Lactobacillus paracasei LPC00: 3 specific strains for an effective colonization of the intestine*
- Lactobacillus salivarius LS03: increases ability to adhere to the intestinal walls and acts in synergy with other strains for colonizing the different intestinal tracts*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR06 and Lactobacillus plantarum LP02: for maintaining a healthy immune system*
Enhanced ability to promotea healthyintestinal environment and function*
Fructo-oligosaccarides (FOS) are associated to probiotic strains, for an effective synergy.
Total load of 2 billion bacteria/sachet guaranteed up to the expiration date.
Allergy-free Tested. Can be recommended for people with allergiesand those with dietary intolerances
Completely unscented and unflavored
Easy to use
High tolerability and compliance
Can be recommended for children, elderly, pregnant and breast-feeding women
- Promotes a healthy digestive system*
- Supports intestinal flora balance*
- Provides a daily intake of 2 billion probiotic living cells
By keeping a healthy digestive tract, INTEGRAL PROBIOTCS can be useful as a support in the following:
- . The combination of ingredients in INTEGRAL PROBIOTCS are intended to maintain a healthy and balanced microbiota*
- Promotes regular bowel movements, normal functioning intestinal transit (thanks to beneficial probiotics for promotingdigestive function of the microbiota, and also due to the inclusionof prebiotic fiber).
- Promotes healthy digestion*
Functional components per sachet
Bifidobacterium lactis BS01 - 1.00 BLN
Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR06 - 0.25 BLN
Lactobacillus paracasei LPC00 – 0.25 BLN
Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 – 0.25 BLN
Lactobacillus plantarum LP02 – 0.25 BLN
Lactobacillus salivarius LS03 – 0.25 BLN
Fructooligosaccharides FOS - 1.5 g
Other nutrition facts, not required by US regulations:
Sugar content: 950 mg per sachet
Salt: 1 mg per sachet
Protein: 2 mg per sachet
Fat: 17 mg per sachet
Adults and Children: one sachet a daily. Dissolve the conent of one sachet in half a glass of water and stir gently. Best before meals.
How to best use the product:
The recommended dose is 1 sachet a day, preferably half an hour before meals. For lasting results, use for at least 30 days.
To dissolve the product completely, pour the content of one sachet in a glass, then half fill it with water or milk at room temperature. Stir well and drink right away.
Can be combined with other Guna dietary supplements
+ GUT SUPPORT: Promotes optimal gut health, helps maintain immune system and a general state of health*
How to: take GUT SUPPORT in the morning, take INTEGRAL PROBIOTICS 1 hour before main meal.
The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored in its original and undamaged packaging. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct light and at a temperature not exceeding 77° F.